REFLECTOR: Electronic W&B spreadsheet

Hiroo Umeno humeno at microsoft.com
Wed Jan 25 09:00:34 CST 2006


Thanks!  This is great.

 

Hiroo

 

________________________________

From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Ron Brown
Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2006 3:11 AM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Electronic W&B spreadsheet

 

Hiroo,

 

Here's one that Dale Alexander and I developed. Can use on any model.

 

http://home.sprintmail.com/~romott/173%20Wt%20&%20Bal.XLS

 

 

	----- Original Message ----- 

	From: Hiroo Umeno <mailto:humeno at microsoft.com>  

	To: reflector at tvbf.org 

	Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2006 8:43 PM

	Subject: REFLECTOR: Electronic W&B spreadsheet

	 

	Hello,

	 

	I can cook one up myself based on the numbers on the PoH but I
figured before I re-invent the wheel, I figured I would ask the forum.

	 

	Does anyone here have a spreadsheet that does W&B for the
standard wing velocity?  (Elite FG, RG, SUV)

	 

	Thanks.

	 

	Hiroo

	
________________________________


	_______________________________________________
	To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
	
	Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
	user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
	Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
	Check old archives:
http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20060125/0ce34181/attachment.htm


More information about the Reflector mailing list