REFLECTOR: Close Encounter

Randy Wharton rwharton at buckeye-express.com
Mon Jan 23 04:49:56 CST 2006


Thanks for being there and doing that, Bob.

 

Randy W.

 

  _____  

From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of robertbuls at aol.com
Sent: Sunday, January 22, 2006 10:50 PM
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Close Encounter

 

Woof! I know how that can rattle your cage-been there. Only mine was
descending into Phnom Penh in a C-130 and the other was an F-4 pulling up
from a strike. Pretty exciting....after the fact.

Bob 

 
-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Derrick <scott at tnstaafl.net>
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list <reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 20:37:45 -0700
Subject: REFLECTOR: Close Encounter

I was flying from Wickenburg AZ to Grants NM yesterday heading almost due
east. 
 
Climbing out of 8300 ft just north of Phoenix I looked up to the right and
there was a brand new Cessna 182 about 50 ft ahead and 100 ft above going
north west!! 
 
What an eye popping view that was. The pilot was looking straight ahead, had
a red shirt on and a set of Dave Clark's.  
No time to do anything but, thank god I hadn't used a 1/4 inch more of MAP
in the climb! 
 
Scott 
_______________________________________________ 
To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector 
 
Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery 
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail 
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html 

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20060123/838f71ff/attachment.htm


More information about the Reflector mailing list