REFLECTOR: Close Encounter
Richard J. Gentil
richard at naples-air-center.com
Sun Jan 22 21:46:36 CST 2006
Scott,
Time to go play the lottery.
Glad you are ok,
Richard
P.S. You should have flown circles around him till you got his attention
and motion to get his eyes out of the cockpit! ;-)
Scott Derrick wrote:
> I was flying from Wickenburg AZ to Grants NM yesterday heading almost
> due east.
>
> Climbing out of 8300 ft just north of Phoenix I looked up to the right
> and there was a brand new Cessna 182 about 50 ft ahead and 100 ft
> above going north west!!
>
> What an eye popping view that was. The pilot was looking straight
> ahead, had a red shirt on and a set of Dave Clark's.
> No time to do anything but, thank god I hadn't used a 1/4 inch more of
> MAP in the climb!
>
> Scott
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list