REFLECTOR: Velocity Symposium
Phil Hooper
phil at hdmnet.com
Fri Jan 20 11:06:44 CST 2006
I agree, Al. Join us.
_____
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Milton Mersky
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2006 5:41 AM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Velocity Symposium
AL:
Please plan to attend even if you have to walk. Your expertise is needed &
wanted
Milt
----- Original Message -----
From: Al Gietzen <mailto:ALVentures at cox.net>
To: 'Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list' <mailto:reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2006 11:41 PM
Subject: REFLECTOR: Velocity Symposium
Subject: RE: REFLECTOR: Jet coming to the Symposium
If'n anybody would find it interesting, I would be happy to discuss use of a
Mazda 13b rotary alternative engine......at least the planning stages.
Hopefully, our will be running by then. Al may be a better speaker on the
topic, if he is coming in from California since his 20b (three rotor instead
of two) is actually running
I REALLY would like to be there; and I REALLY would like to fly in with my
plane; but having it ready for that flight by then is unlikely given various
diversions I see on the schedule between now and then. Whether I come by
commercial (yuk) is not decided.
Al
_____
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20060120/7989542f/attachment.html
More information about the Reflector
mailing list