REFLECTOR: Velocity Builders Symposium Update

Barber Law Firm CBarber at TexasAttorney.net
Thu Jan 19 12:11:15 CST 2006


MessageOk, Jana and I have reconsidered our options.....since this appears
to be shaping up into quite an event, we are choosing to come to the
Velocity Symposium as our first choice.  We still may try to make it to the
Texas Fly-in (time off permitting), but Big D is our primary destination.
It is like coming home for both of us, her being from Ft Worth and me
growing up in Dallas.  We will probably stay with relatives......but, may
still opt for a hotel room to avoid family hassle.  Will rooms at a hotel be
a problem?  Since I have lived in Houston since the early 70's, despite
frequent visits (mostly to the same half dozen locations) I must admit, I do
not not that area well at all.  TIA.

All the best,

Chris

Christopher Barber

Attorney and Counselor at Law



"Serving the needs of Senior Texans"

Barber Law Firm
10827 Tower Bridge St.

Houston, Texas 77075-5032
281-464-LAWS (5297)


CBarber at TexasAttorney.net
www.TexasAttorney.net





  Bring your appetite.


    Phil Hooper
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20060119/d5e61a44/attachment.htm


More information about the Reflector mailing list