REFLECTOR: TKI get together

NMFlyer1 at aol.com NMFlyer1 at aol.com
Sat Jan 14 09:47:40 CST 2006


 I'd like to let those that have not had an experience with Milt and his 
gatherings, He does one fine job!   At his last McKinney fly in years ago, I flew 
my old C-150 out to Dallas from Albuquerque (only slightly faster than 
walking, but much better scenery). 
There were all kinds of things set up to do, and I met some great folks. 

Im not sure I'll be able to make it this time due to work requirements, but 
I'll definitely try. If I go, I'll probably be flying the world's oldest 
Cherokee 235 (serial number 3). As soon as I find out, I'll see if anyone needs a 
ride into TKI. 

I'd love to fly my Velocity in, but I doubt it will be finished and time 
flown off by then. Of course, If I would have followed the damn directions in the 
first place, I would have been done YEARS ago!  Oh well, this sure is fun 
doing it my own way. 

If anyone flies to TKI from the West and comes near E98 (just south of 
Albuquerque) drop in and say HI. By the way, The cheapest fuel between California 
and New Mexico is at SJN Arizona. Tell Gary I said HI, They beat all the prices 
around here by quite a bit (even mine). 

Kurt Winker
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20060114/49f73acd/attachment.htm


More information about the Reflector mailing list