REFLECTOR: Mark Your Calendars!

Donald Royer djroyer at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 11 14:41:25 CST 2006


It is a little too early for me to make a definite commitment, but I will probably fly in for it. If I do, chances are that I will be alone. I generally like to camp with my plane, but if that is not feasible, a motel room would be fine.

Don Royer


----- Original Message ----- 
From: Phil Hooper 
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Sent: 1/10/2006 11:28:42 AM 
Subject: REFLECTOR: Mark Your Calendars!


We’re getting together!
 
A few weeks ago there was discussion of a 
 
Velocity Builders Symposium
 
—a meeting of all those Frappr! pins somewhere in the U.S. for mutual benefit, sharing, fellowship, learning and just fun
 
Mark your calendar.  It’s a done deal.  
 
May 19-21, 2006
 
Location:   Dallas, Texas, McKinney Airport (TKI)
 
Many builders, the factory and other vendor/sponsors will be there.  It will be a time of great sharing and mutual learning, a true symposium promising many benefits.  
 
Activities of interest for non-building wives as well…it’s going to be a sweet deal indeed.
 
Get the date on your calendars today.  Greg Poole, book your flight now.  It’s a long flight.  Let’s all plan on attending. 
 
Watch the Reflector for further posts with full information, including how to register.
 
Phil Hooper
Milton Mersky
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20060111/e65563a5/attachment.htm


More information about the Reflector mailing list