REFLECTOR: Mark Your Calendars!

Milton Mersky miltonm at airmail.net
Tue Jan 10 16:13:02 CST 2006


 
 
Juanita:
 
You are not only being counted in BUT, you, Brian, Dave Bertram, Alex &
Deeter were voted as being the reps of all the Velocity gang and you 5
will be the decision makers acting on behalf of all members. Hooper and
I, with the assistance of you 5 will be totally in charge.
 
 
 
-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Juanita Londenberg
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2006 2:22 PM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Mark Your Calendars!
 
If you've never been to an event that Milton Mersky has had a hand in
planning, you will be pleasantly surprised.
 
I helped him plan the last one in McKinney several years ago and I don't
believe anyone was left looking for something to do.  Of course, I was
one of the planners and kept very busy, but the feedback I received from
all the attendees was awesome.
 
We had speakers on various topics of interest to pilots, we had a poker
run, we had water balloon contest, and best of all Milton had his
sausage wagon there.  I think we even had a bon fire and marshmallow
roast one night with some guy playing on a guitar and singing to us!!  I
vaguely remember some homemade pies from someone too.
 
HM_m-m--m-mmm -- Maybe Brian and I will be flying by then.....
 
Count me in!!!!
 
Juanita Londenberg
Goo! ne N4PE

HYTEC45 at aol.com wrote:
In a message dated 1/10/2006 11:10:50 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
scott at tnstaafl.net writes:
It sure would have been more tempting to me if it was associated with 
another event..   I thought that was the what was being planned? 

I think its a miss to plan this as a stand alone event.
Make your own "other event".  I for one have never really been to Dallas
(just DFW on a lay-over).  I like the idea of a "stand alone" so all my
time is not allocated to aircraft events.  I know it would be tempting
to see it all (combined events), and I would probably not explore the
Dallas area much.
 
I'm sure that no matter what your into, you can find something in Dallas
to see or do.  I have always felt that I could stand with my back facing
a wall map of this GREAT country, throw a dart over my shoulder, and
wherever the dart lands there is probably something at that location
worth seeing.
 
Count me in from Kalifornia,
 
TEC
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
 
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20060110/44f535fb/attachment.htm


More information about the Reflector mailing list