REFLECTOR: Engine, Prop for sale

BTVelocity at aol.com BTVelocity at aol.com
Thu Jan 5 22:37:13 CST 2006


Jeff:
 
Why are you selling?
 
Is the LIO a left hand rotation engine from a twin or a helicopter?
 
Why did you choose that engine to begin with?
 
Is this a good price?
 
I have a Std Elite RG in the building phase.  Is this a good setup for  mine? 
 
 
Are the exhaust pipes included?
 
I'm still in the "slow motion" building phase, always wondering if  
purchasing a package like yours might help get me jump started on my  project.  How 
long do you think the engine can safely sit if my jump start  plans don't work 
out as quickly as I would like them to?
 
What can you tell me about the condition/history of the engine?
 
Where are you located?  I'm in Richmond, VA.
 
If you think a phone call might work better, feel free to call, or give me  
your number and I'll call you.
 
Thanks,
 
Bill Torres
804-379-7147H
804-615-8346C
 
 
 
 
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20060105/5761d1b4/attachment.htm


More information about the Reflector mailing list