REFLECTOR: Velocity Aerospace - rumor control

Scott Baker sbakr at comcast.net
Tue Feb 28 20:45:23 CST 2006


Hello John and Terry,
I will mention this to Duane.  I think it might be a good idea as well.
SB


----- Original Message -----
From: "John Dibble" <aminetech at bluefrog.com>
To: "Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list" <reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2006 7:48 PM
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Velocity Aerospace - rumor control


>
>
> Scott Baker wrote:
>
> >
> > 2. Duane Swing has opening talked about his desire to retire and to sell
> > his assets in the business.  Years ago he published a short report in
> > the Velocity Views - going so far as to solicit Velocity builders as
> > possible investors.
>
> I might be interested.  Perhaps anyone interested can get together and
discuss in
> Dallas.
>
> John
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html



More information about the Reflector mailing list