REFLECTOR: Velocity Aerospace - rumor control

John Tvedte JohnT at comp-sol.com
Tue Feb 28 13:21:58 CST 2006


Scott,

In that context....

I would suggest - to get a KPC and VV's email notice - say through the
reflector?

I would suggest link(s) in the email - pointing to the KPC and VV's

In this manner - people would be notified - and could easily find the
location of the files - 

John

-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Alex Balic
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2006 12:04 PM
To: 'Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list'
Subject: RE: REFLECTOR: Velocity Aerospace - rumor control

Scott:

Is it possible to e-mail the builders with the KPCs instead- even though
it is well done, I do not regularly go to the factory site, so possibly
I am missing some of them- 

Alex

-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Scott Baker
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2006 5:00 AM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Velocity Aerospace - rumor control

Good point.
KPC's are issued independently from the newsletter now.
A flash is included on the front of the web page bringing attention to a
KPC.
The KPC itself is published in the Builder's Contruction Manual Section.
Best regards,
Scott



More information about the Reflector mailing list