REFLECTOR: What would you do - not do?
Al Gietzen
ALVentures at cox.net
Mon Feb 27 23:05:45 CST 2006
Joe wrote:
* During strake construction there is a requirement to invert the fuselage
(instructions circa 1995.) I developed a technique that does not require
flipping the fuselage.
I sure there is more than one way to do this - the way I did it is described
briefly on my web site http://members.cox.net/alg3/airplane.htm. Follow the
link to 'Strake Closure'
My case was a bit non-standard. My kit came with the wrong size tires; XL
tires for an SE kit. Of course I had no idea, even after repeated
discussion with the factory about why the wheel well parts and gear door
covers were too small. But that's not the point. The point is that the
larger wheel wells forced the rear fuel bulkhead closer to the spar. Other
than that, everything is the same.
Al
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20060227/82d759ce/attachment.html
More information about the Reflector
mailing list