REFLECTOR: Now that this is the new Velocity...

Carruth, Joel L joel.l.carruth at lmco.com
Mon Feb 27 14:17:13 CST 2006


FYI -I was calling Lambert @ Velocity on a parts issue so I asked him
about this matter. Here is his response...

 

"    I just want to let you know that this individual has been talking
about buying Velocity for some 3 years or so. There is no validity to
the statements he makes. At this point in time Velocity is still a
family business and, until the Swings say so, it will remain that way.
I'm sure that we here at Velocity would be the first to know if there
were to be any changes that may effect our future in this company. Feel
free to qwell any further rumors to this matter. I'm sure that alot of
customers have been concerned about this as am I. I don't want to see
people getting anxious about something that doesn't exist.

 

Thanks again,

Lambert

"

 

Joel Carruth

Lockheed Martin

JSF - Pilot System SW

(817) 763-4337

Fax: (817) 777-8378

joel.l.carruth at lmco.com <mailto:joel.l.carruth at lmco.com> 

  _____  

From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Robin Ream
Sent: Sunday, February 26, 2006 10:27 AM
To: REFLECTOR
Subject: REFLECTOR: Now that this is the new Velocity...

 

Velocity...  In an 850 square foot, $1000 a month low-rent strip mall!
---  Nice, very nice.............

 

    If I were a prospective shopper for a kit and saw this website
proposing to be Velocity I'd very quickly type in www.vansaircraft.com
<http://www.vansaircraft.com>  or  www.zenithair.com
<http://www.zenithair.com>  as fast as I could!  --  What a joke...

 

Robin

 

PS:  I'll bet you're going to see a lot of half finished Velocity kits
go up for sale on eBay soon!

 

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20060227/c448e3d2/attachment.html


More information about the Reflector mailing list