REFLECTOR: What happened to the velocity views

John Tvedte JohnT at comp-sol.com
Mon Feb 27 09:20:22 CST 2006


Well - I don't think I subscribe to that logic.  
 
The format of a newsletter is not indicative as to its being published.  It still takes a couple of articles - and both are typically created with Adobe Acrobat, PageMaker, etc. programs today (well years ago, really - like 15+). 
 
I have all of the paper VV's - and the .pdf versions - I prefer the .pdf versions.  One fairly obvious benefit of the .pdf - is COLOR.... - and distribution cost is basically free. 
 
John
 
-----Original Message----- 
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org on behalf of Kevin Baker 
Sent: Mon 2/27/2006 8:55 AM 
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list; Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list 
Cc: 
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: What happened to the velocity views



	I guess what I see is...
	
	Paper VV = many many issues
	Electronic VV = non-existant
	
	So my vote would be the paper over the non-existant electronic.
	That way I would atleast get one.
	
	Kevin
	

-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: application/ms-tnef
Size: 4538 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20060227/fc6e8f48/attachment.bin


More information about the Reflector mailing list