REFLECTOR: What happened to the velocity views

Robin Ream robinream at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 27 07:21:52 CST 2006


I think Brendon also saw what was coming and that influenced his decision to bail out too...  :-(
Robin
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Ron Brown 
  To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list 
  Sent: Monday, February 27, 2006 7:14 AM
  Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: What happened to the velocity views


  I vote for electronic.  I can save lots more stuff (and FIND it again!) on my hard drive than try to put more stuff on my sagging book shelves.

  I think the loss of Brendon caused the delay in getting the Views out on time.



------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  _______________________________________________
  To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

  Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
  user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
  Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
  Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20060227/da1d53ec/attachment.html


More information about the Reflector mailing list