REFLECTOR: Velocity Sale
Alex Balic
alex157 at pwhome.com
Sun Feb 26 21:07:54 CST 2006
I agree 100%- but the Velocity Aerospace put this information up on their
web site- hardly keeping it undercover- nor is the name they chose or the
banner on the top of their home page- once they got far enough along to go
consider taking these steps, they should have contacted all of us
builders/owners, and given us the information on how the deal will affect
us- I really don't care about the details pertaining to the sale other than
who will be taking care of us in the future- I suppose if the Velocity Views
was still being published (big mistake to stop that, but we can cover that
in another discussion) we could have found out about it there.
-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Richard J. Gentil
Sent: Sunday, February 26, 2006 3:27 PM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Velocity Sale
Alex,
I know they have tried to sell Velocity before, about 3 years ago if
memory serves. That last deal fell though. Sales of companies are tricky
things, if things get out too early, they can sour a deal and put people
into a panic. As an example I own a Flight School and Repair Station, if
I were to want to sell and the word would get out before a deal is
completed, it could be devastating to my business. I would not want the
word to get out before there was a completed deal. (Now do not start any
rumors, I am not selling or looking so sell.) ;-)
Richard
Alex Balic wrote:
>You know, really, the factory should have let everyone know about this
>situation directly- and explain what the future will be fur us, their
>customers. not wait for one of us to find out about it with a Google
>search.....
>
>-----Original Message-----
>From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
>Behalf Of Andy Millin
>Sent: Sunday, February 26, 2006 8:19 AM
>To: reflector at tvbf.org
>Subject: REFLECTOR: Velocity Sale
>
>Being one of the builders that is still building, the factory sale can
cause
>some serious anxiety. The support has been outstanding. The team at the
>factory and their reputation for taking care of their builders played a big
>part in my purchase decision.
>
>In a situation like this I will continue to trust Velocity. They really
>care. I know they won't leave me hanging.
>
>I will anxiously await the news from the factory. I'm sure Scott Baker
will
>fill us in when he is able. Maybe they'll even update the online
>newsletter! ;)
>
>Andy
>
>_______________________________________________
>To change your email address, visit
>http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
>Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
>user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
>_______________________________________________
>To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
>Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
>user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
>
>
>
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
More information about the Reflector
mailing list