REFLECTOR: Tools and supplies

John Tvedte JohnT at comp-sol.com
Sun Feb 26 20:57:02 CST 2006


Al,
 
Which clear coat did you use?  DCU2002?
 
Thanks,
 
John

	-----Original Message----- 
	From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org on behalf of Al Gietzen 
	Sent: Sun 2/26/2006 7:48 PM 
	To: 'Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list' 
	Cc: 
	Subject: RE: REFLECTOR: Tools and supplies
	
	

	 

	Al,

	Thanks a bunch for that link.  I am right in the throws of all that.  Did you use PPG's acrylic uretane on your bird?  ...or somebody else's.

	Terry

	Yup; on my bird - all 2-stage.

	 

	Al

		-----Original Message-----
		From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On Behalf Of Al Gietzen
		Sent: Sunday, February 26, 2006 12:38 PM
		To: reflector
		Subject: REFLECTOR: Tools and supplies

		In the finishing of my plane I had purchased some supplies from the Auto Body Toolmart website; http://www.autobodytoolmart.com <http://www.autobodytoolmart.com/>  . I later received their catalog in the mail.

		 

		In paging through the catalog and seeing the incredible array or tools and supplies, it occurred to me that it would have been helpful to me to peruse this catalog much earlier, especially before starting on the final paint job.  Knowing what was available (and for less than I paid for stuff elsewhere) would have saved me some time and questions about what to do.

		 

		They also have a complete selection of quality air-power tools and attachments.  (Although I’m apparently one of a minority that did everything except painting without the use of air.)

		 

		Whether you buy anything there or not, you might find it worthwhile to go to their site and order the free catalog; sort of as a reference.

		 

		FWIW,

		 

		Al

-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: application/ms-tnef
Size: 7142 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20060226/ef4be250/attachment.bin


More information about the Reflector mailing list