REFLECTOR: Velocity Sale?approach system?

Brett Ferrell bferrell at 123mail.net
Sun Feb 26 13:32:14 CST 2006


Dean,

I'm considering one of these.  Did you use this for your intercomm system, and if so, I'm wondering how you did you connected mic and headset wires.  I guess they gave you a set of pigtail wires?  Did you put in some sort of quick-disconnects or splice them?  Thanks.

Brett
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: dean fitzbag 
  To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list 
  Sent: Sunday, February 26, 2006 11:49 AM
  Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Velocity Sale?approach system?


  approach systems is computer/wiring system for your avionics.  I have one.  They provide a computer in a small box and all your cables.  Plug and play.
    ----- Original Message ----- 
    From: Dr. Golf 
    To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list 
    Sent: Saturday, February 25, 2006 9:35 PM
    Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Velocity Sale?approach system?


    Anyone know what their approach system is, an EFIS?
    Joel

    __________________________________________________
    Do You Yahoo!?
    Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around 
    http://mail.yahoo.com 
    _______________________________________________
    To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

    Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
    user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
    Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
    Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html



------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  _______________________________________________
  To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

  Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
  user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
  Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
  Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20060226/c7693672/attachment.htm


More information about the Reflector mailing list