REFLECTOR: GRT EIS & Horizon Display
Scott Derrick
scott at tnstaafl.net
Sun Feb 26 13:24:05 CST 2006
Mike,
I also have a 6 cylinder GRT EIS with a Graphical display, its not
installed, though I have unpacked it and verified everything I needed
was in the box as I ordered it.
With all the new upgrades GRT has made to the EFIS, I'm close to adding
a Horizon.AHRS/EFIS and have a two display setup...
I'm sure you will get the problems resolved to your satisfaction.
Scott
MikeWatsonSpg at cs.com wrote:
> Thanks for the responses, I'll try the Yahoo group.
>
> Don't get me wrong, I love the unit, and intend to add the
> EFIS Horizon Series 1 as soon as I work out the bugs
> with the EIS/Horizon combination.
>
> Mike W.
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
More information about the Reflector
mailing list