REFLECTOR: Tools and supplies

Al Gietzen ALVentures at cox.net
Sun Feb 26 11:37:49 CST 2006


In the finishing of my plane I had purchased some supplies from the Auto
Body Toolmart website; http://www.autobodytoolmart.com
<http://www.autobodytoolmart.com/>  . I later received their catalog in the
mail.

 

In paging through the catalog and seeing the incredible array or tools and
supplies, it occurred to me that it would have been helpful to me to peruse
this catalog much earlier, especially before starting on the final paint
job.  Knowing what was available (and for less than I paid for stuff
elsewhere) would have saved me some time and questions about what to do.

 

They also have a complete selection of quality air-power tools and
attachments.  (Although I'm apparently one of a minority that did everything
except painting without the use of air.)

 

Whether you buy anything there or not, you might find it worthwhile to go to
their site and order the free catalog; sort of as a reference.

 

FWIW,

 

Al

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20060226/81167acc/attachment.htm


More information about the Reflector mailing list