REFLECTOR: What would you do - not do?
gattenby at tulsaconnect.com
gattenby at tulsaconnect.com
Sun Feb 26 11:05:38 CST 2006
Steve,
Go down to your local hardware store, get several cans of
spray foam...
Spray it on anything and everything that you can think of,
(before you kit shows up)
Get it out of your system, then thow that CRAP away!
Don't let it get near you kit.
Noel
3suv103
On Sun, 26 Feb 2006 10:25:48 -0500
Steve Goldman <steve at fatcatair.com> wrote:
> So I'm a soon to be builder (kit should be delivered in
>June) and I found it
> interesting to see the discussion of what tools are good
>to have in your
> shop. I've been reading the kit manual for a while and
>I'm up to chapter 8.
>
> I've looked back thru at least 2 years of archives and I
>don't see a thread
> posing the question I'm interested in. Given your
>building experience what
> do you wish you had done or not done?
>
> I've been following Andy Millin's progress for quite a
>while and I'd guess
> his list would start with more sanding of the wing core
>with his 5' permagrit
> bar. I'm curious as to other builders thoughts.
>
> --
> Steve Goldman
> '77 Tiger N28531
> Pittsboro, NC 27312
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
>http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives:
>http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
More information about the Reflector
mailing list