REFLECTOR: Door lock release
jack hayes
jetjock at frontiernet.net
Fri Feb 24 11:09:42 CST 2006
The door lock release has been written about in the last few days.The reason for the modification to the lock setup was doors had come open in flight and this setup was one way to try and correct that problem.
In order to open the door from the outside you needed a way to release it. The rod extending out of the door exterior took care of that problem. Having said all of this I wonder if anyone has given thought to a placard where the rod sticks out explaining what to do with it. This type of information is required on non experimental aircraft, and I doubt it is required on our aircraft.
I thought the modification was a good one so I put it on both doors.
Jack Hayes
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20060224/743ab70f/attachment.htm
More information about the Reflector
mailing list