REFLECTOR: Pitch Trim Mystery

Scott Baker sbakr at comcast.net
Fri Feb 17 18:57:24 CST 2006


I think I have said this several times in the past - I feel that the
pitch trim system in the Velocity works well and is one of its finer
features.  If you are having problems with pitch trim during flight -
please call the factory to talk things over.  We might be able to offer
some good advise.
If you perceive there is a pitch trim problem - and are not yet flying -
please build your aircraft per the plans - do not make any
"improvements" - to not trim the spring - just follow the recommended
instructions - and then enjoy flying your Velocity.  If there are
problems with the pitch trim system (and I don't think there will be any
problems) bring it up at that time.  Until then, please don't fret or go
re-inventing the wheel.
My thoughts.
SB


=========================
Rene,
You seem to be the only person that is saying that you aren't having
trim 
problems....
Andy



More information about the Reflector mailing list