REFLECTOR: Re: Cabin Heat

michalk michalk at awpi.com
Fri Feb 17 11:53:01 CST 2006


Dr. Golf wrote:
> Because of the very  large overhead scoops, I have a
> problem getting the engine oil up to 80 degrees so it
> will flow to the oil cooler in the nose. I
> disconnected the rear oil cooler which improved the
> situation in warmer weather but in the winter, I have
> to run the engine at 24 x 24 to get some heat. Is
> there an electric heater that really works?
>  Any suggestions other than blocking the large
> overhead scoops?
> Joel Leon
> 
> __________________________________________________
> Do You Yahoo!?
> Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around 
> http://mail.yahoo.com 
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html

Duct tape over part of the oil cooler.

I have a flap after my oil cooler, so at least mine should be able to 
make cabin heat.


More information about the Reflector mailing list