REFLECTOR: Tire diameter

Pat Shea xl340hp at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 14 13:10:18 CST 2006


Joel,

When you say you are using the smaller tires I assume
you mean the 15 X 6.00-6 and not 5 X 5.00. 

I didn't search the net for tire diameters, but I'm
sure the technical data from all the manufactures is
out there. Another option is to call a company that
carries all the major brands and explain your
situation. They may be willing to compare the
different styles/brands for you to determine which one
has the smallest diameter and if see if it's a
significant amount or not.

Here's one company to try:
http://www.desser.com/tires.html

Pat

--- "Dr. Golf" <drgolf369 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Pat:
> I am using the smaller tires now and they work fine.
> I
> would line to switch back to the regular tire
> because
> they look better.
 


__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around 
http://mail.yahoo.com 


More information about the Reflector mailing list