REFLECTOR: Flower Mound, TX

Alex Balic alex157 at pwhome.com
Mon Feb 13 19:26:55 CST 2006


Hi Dale-
I used to live in Flower Mound- built most of my XLRG there- now it is up in
Denton- about 20 minutes north- will be up at the hanger trying to get my
engine running this weekend- feel free to stop by-  you can get with me
directly at alex157 at pwhome.com

Alex

-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Dale Thomas
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2006 2:14 PM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: REFLECTOR: Flower Mound, TX

Hi all...

I am wannabee XL-5-RG builder whose plans were
put on hold by a series of unfortunate events. 
Scheduling problems will prevent me from joining
the gathering in May, but I will be in Flower
Mound, TX (about 10 miles north of DFW) this
weekend.

Is there anyone in/around the Dallas area who
would not mind a visit?  I'd love to stare,
druel, kick some tires and remind myself how much
I love the Velocity to help keep me going as I
rebuild my business (which will fund my kit
purchase).

If you prefer to reply off-list, please use: 
dale8315p at yahoo.com  as a contact email.

Fly Safe....
Dale Thomas




__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around 
http://mail.yahoo.com 
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html



More information about the Reflector mailing list