REFLECTOR: structural adhesive in low temperature

Grigore Rosu grosu at cs.uiuc.edu
Sat Feb 11 16:46:47 CST 2006


Is structural adhesive sensitive to low temperature?  I know epoxy is ...

I'd like to permanently fix the keen fin and we have about 45 
degrees here in Illinois now.  I ordered a heater and a highpower lamp to 
warm the epoxy, but they have not arrived yet.

Thanks,
Grigore


On Fri, 10 Feb 2006, John Overman wrote:

>
> Hiroo;
>   There is a Pilot here at Port Angeles named Mel
> Rudin. He bought a Velocity RG and took a CFI with him
> to the factory to get checked out in the Velocity so
> he could check Mel out. The CFI is named Fred but I
> can't think of his last name. The instructor is also a
> pilot for Horizon Airlines. He is a really nice guy
> and thorough. I got my instrument rating from him but
> his last name won't materialize. Anyway Mel should be
> in the phone book. Tried looking in my log book but he
> should have been a doctor the way he scratched out his
> signature. I can read his CFI number if that helps. If
> you can't track him down let me know.
> --- Hiroo Umeno <humeno at microsoft.com> wrote:
>
>> I am sure this has come up before but...
>>
>>
>>
>> Are there any Velocity qualified CFI on the West
>> Coast who can give
>> transition training?  It looks like my engine is
>
>>
>>
>> Does anyone know of someone?
>>
>>
>>
>> Hiroo
>>
>>> _______________________________________________
>> To change your email address, visit
>> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>>
>> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
>> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>> Check old archives:
> http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>


More information about the Reflector mailing list