REFLECTOR: Velo Panel for Sale

Richard J. Gentil richard at naples-air-center.com
Thu Feb 9 07:20:25 CST 2006


Just a little more info on the Panel.

The avionics and instruments have not been in an aircraft before. 
(Except for the TRT-250D X-Ponder and the Garmin GNC-300XL IFR GPS/COMM 
which I had to purchase. They were missing when I bought the kit.)

There is a lot more, but a quick run down is:

PS Engineering PMA-6000
Garmin GNC-300XL
Terra 760D
Dual Terra TX-760D
Terra Tri Nav
Century 2000 Autopilot with Servos
Vision Microsystems VM 1000
Vision Microsystems EC100
Vision Microsystems Fuel Level
Vision Microsystems Chronometer
Terra TRI-20 Radar Altimeter
Garmin GPS Annunciator Panel
Davtron M655 Five Function Indicator
Century NSD360A HSI
Centruy ADI Indicator
Airspeed/Turn Coordinator/Altimeter/VSI/Altitude Encoder
Custom Composite Velocity Standard Elite Avionics Panel

Richard

Richard J. Gentil wrote:

> Right now I have a SE RG Panel I am looking to sell, I was wondering 
> where would be the best place to list it?
>
> Richard
>
>
>
>
>------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>_______________________________________________
>To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
>Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
>user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
>------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>No virus found in this incoming message.
>Checked by AVG Free Edition.
>Version: 7.1.375 / Virus Database: 267.15.2/253 - Release Date: 2/7/2006
>  
>
-------------- next part --------------
Skipped content of type multipart/related


More information about the Reflector mailing list