REFLECTOR: Velo Panel for Sale
Richard J. Gentil
richard at naples-air-center.com
Wed Feb 8 17:42:45 CST 2006
Scott,
I figured I would ask before schlepping my wares here. ;-)
Richard
Scott Baker wrote:
> I think you will reach your best target audience on the Reflector. I
> don't know what the Reflector "by-laws" are with respects to members
> selling their aircraft or equipment - but I'm in favor.
> Nice looking panel.
> SB
>
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> *From:* Richard J. Gentil <mailto:richard at naples-air-center.com>
> *To:* Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
> <mailto:reflector at tvbf.org>
> *Sent:* Wednesday, February 08, 2006 4:55 PM
> *Subject:* REFLECTOR: Velo Panel for Sale
>
> Right now I have a SE RG Panel I am looking to sell, I was
> wondering where would be the best place to list it?
>
> Richard
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery <http://www.tvbf.org/gallery>
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives:
> http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
>------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>_______________________________________________
>To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
>Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
>user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
>------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>No virus found in this incoming message.
>Checked by AVG Free Edition.
>Version: 7.1.375 / Virus Database: 267.15.2/253 - Release Date: 2/7/2006
>
>
-------------- next part --------------
Skipped content of type multipart/related
More information about the Reflector
mailing list