REFLECTOR: HELP!

Richard J. Gentil richard at naples-air-center.com
Tue Feb 7 21:29:40 CST 2006


Tom,

Check your Spam Filter if you have one, and add REFLECTOR as Legit. If 
you use a Junk Folder, check in there to see if that is where the emails 
are going. You can also setup a filter for reflector emails so they all 
go into a "Reflector" folder.

Richard

Tom Martino wrote:

> I have not changed any settings nor has my computer changed in any way 
> ... but for some reason I do not get Reflector postings any more ... 
> except the one I sent recently about paint.  That's it.
>
> Can someone email me personally if they have an idea? 
>
>------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>_______________________________________________
>To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
>Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
>user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
>------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>No virus found in this incoming message.
>Checked by AVG Free Edition.
>Version: 7.1.375 / Virus Database: 267.15.2/251 - Release Date: 2/4/2006
>  
>
-------------- next part --------------
Skipped content of type multipart/related


More information about the Reflector mailing list