REFLECTOR: RE: Elevator

Doug doug at customstudio.com
Thu Feb 2 08:48:25 CST 2006


I am on the road for the next week and a half and it will take me a bit to give you answers on travel. Sensitivity is a bit tougher for me. up and down is fairly sensitive, left and right is tougher from the stand point your wrist is stronger turning towards your thumb, and bending your wrist back is a bit harder. I am not that knowledgeable how it compares to a standard Velocity, and as you get slower you are having to use more movement on the stick. I have just gotten my 40 hours flown off so I am still a bit learning.
 
Doug Kanczuzewski 

________________________________

From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org on behalf of John Tvedte
Sent: Wed 2/1/2006 9:26 AM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: Elevator


Could I get some feedback as to how much fore and aft movement of the control stick is required for full up/down elevator?
 
Also - comments on how sensitive the control system is?
 
Thanks,
 
John
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: application/ms-tnef
Size: 4153 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20060202/51d9c9c6/attachment.bin


More information about the Reflector mailing list