REFLECTOR: Alternator

David Scharfenberg dave at winco.net
Wed Feb 1 22:01:11 CST 2006


Mine is a 60 amp too, I don't know why I wrote 90.

Dave



On Feb 1, 2006, at 9:41 PM, Rich Guerra wrote:

> I have a 60 amp Mitsubishi alternator from Mark Langdoll.  I second 
> Dave's note
> - he provides great service.  Well worth a call...
>
> Rich Guerra
> http://www.rguerra.com/velocity/
>
>
>
>> You might try Mark Landoll Starters and Alternators.  He modifies
>> Japanese alternators to use an external regulator.  I have his 90 amp
>> unit, and it has performed well for 180 hours.  My experience with 
>> Mark
>> has been all good.  Contact him at:
>> 1205 Redbud Lane, Newcastle, OK   73065.  Phone: 405-392-3847
>>
>> Dave Scharfenberg
>>
>>
>>
>> On Feb 1, 2006, at 3:45 PM, HYTEC45 at aol.com wrote:
>>
>>>
>>> I have my engine down for some "modifications" while it is the
>>> somewhat off flying time of the year.  I have been running a auto 
>>> "who
>>> knows what" zone alternator for almost 500 hours.  I had to pick what
>>> I could at a local auto parts shop when I lost my alternator while
>>> going to OSK in 97.  I think that 500 hrs is enough for a alternator
>>> that cost $55.00.
>>>  
>>> I have the B&C linier voltage regulator, so I want to stay with a
>>> alternator without a built in regulator.
>>>  
>>> I can afford more than $55.00 ;-)  Any ideas as to a "airworthy" auto
>>> unit.  I have the large AS sheave on the existing alternator.
>>>  
>>> Thanks for the attention,
>>>  
>>> TEC_______________________________________________
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit 
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>



More information about the Reflector mailing list