REFLECTOR: Flying cow

Jeffrey C Barnes jcbarnes411 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 23 16:39:56 CST 2006


I'll see if I have any extras in the garage. Send me your address offline. --Jeff

Brian Michalk <michalk at awpi.com> wrote:  That's the one.
Now if I could find a picture.

Thanks.

Jeffrey C Barnes wrote:
> Hi Brian, 
> 
> That's Amoolea Earhart, Shell Oil's flying cow. They do a different 
> poster every year and hand out free at OSH.
> 
> I think the one you are thinking of has 4 shots... 10 mph. 100 mph, 
> 200mph and 400mph (or the like) with corresponding states of ears and 
> scarf back and cheeks flapping. That;'s the first year I got one, but 
> don't know if that is the 1st year they started doing the poster.
> 
> Give the Shell Av Oil service center a call: 1-800-291-8656, or
> http://www.shellaviationstore.com/default.cfm?session.order_no=&bus_desc=&brand=Welcome%20to%20Shell%20Aviation%20and%20AeroShell%20Store 
> 
> 
> Regards,
> 
> Jeff Barnes
>
> */Brian Michalk /* wrote:
>
> Does anyone remember the poster of the cow wearing goggles, like
> it's in
> an open cockpit with it's ears going backwards from the wind? It's a
> spoof of the rocket sled guy.
>
> I'm looking to find it on the net. Does anyone have a link?
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw > Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives:
> http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw > Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html

_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20061223/fbb9c59e/attachment.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list