REFLECTOR: Canard - good news

Joe Ewen jewen at comporium.net
Fri Dec 22 23:41:56 CST 2006


Hi Al,
Thanks for the info.  I made my exit a door so it can be adjusted.  Would be interested in a pic of the intake when you have a chance.
Thanks and Happy Holidays,
Joe
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Al Gietzen 
  To: 'Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list' 
  Sent: Saturday, December 23, 2006 12:33 AM
  Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Canard - good news


  Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Canard - good news



  Great News AL.  Glad to hear you seem to have most of your issues sorted out.  I was wondering how your oil cooling is working and what you did to solve your initial problems.  I followed you your lead on the wing root oil cooler, and am interested in what modifications you made to make it perform.

    Thanks,



    Joe;



    I made more of a complete ram scoop under the wing, and the temps are fine.  I don't have a photo yet of the new scoop. Data suggests there is still less than optimum air flow, so the exit fairing I have on top of the wing is probably not the best, but as long as the cooling is fine I won't concern myself about it.



    Al



------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  _______________________________________________
  To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

  Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
  user:pw   Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
  Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20061223/5b5a272f/attachment.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list