REFLECTOR: Builder's Access

Joe Ewen jewen at comporium.net
Fri Dec 22 12:28:56 CST 2006


Thanks John,
Looks like I had the PW and user reversed.
Have a great holiday,
Joe
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: John Dibble 
  To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list 
  Sent: Friday, December 22, 2006 12:57 PM
  Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Builder's Access


  I have it written down as whitney being the password.  Is that how you're doing it? 
  John 

  Joe Ewen wrote: 

    Has the user name and PW for the Velocity Builders site changed?I am trying whitney/lineman, but that does not seem to be working.Thanks,Joe 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html

------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  _______________________________________________
  To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

  Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
  user:pw   Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
  Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20061222/50c0709a/attachment.html 


More information about the Reflector mailing list