REFLECTOR: Trim and speed brake motor amp draw

Terry Miles terrence_miles at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 15 16:06:47 CST 2006


Craig,

Sound good to me.  Thanks for getting back

Terry

 

  _____  

From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Craig and Denise Woolston
Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2006 8:56 AM
To: 'Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list'
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Trim and speed brake motor amp draw

 

I looked at my load analysis and I have roll and pitch trim listed as 3 amps
and I put them under a 7amp breaker.  I have the speed brake listed as 3 amp
also under a 7amp breaker.

 

Craig

XL-5FG Flying in Palmdale, CA

 

  _____  

From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Terry Miles
Sent: Wednesday, December 13, 2006 3:26 PM
To: 'Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list'
Subject: REFLECTOR: Trim and speed brake motor amp draw

 

I am working on an electrical load analysis.

 

Does anybody know the actual draw of the speedbrake actuator, and or the
trim motor?

 

In my kit: one is made by Thomson, the other by Warner electric.  I see the
manual has them under a common CB rated at 10a?  On a purloined load
analysis from the www the Van's folks are using 1.5 for their flap
motors..generally speaking

 

Thanks,

Terry

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20061215/dff89cc0/attachment.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list