REFLECTOR: tach
Laurence Coen
lwcoen at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 11 12:40:53 CST 2006
John,
A 6 cyl engine produces 3 power pulses per revolution and therefore the mag
will produce 3 spark pulses per revolution.
Larry Coen
N136LC
----- Original Message -----
From: "John Tvedte" <johnt at comp-sol.com>
To: "Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list" <reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Monday, December 11, 2006 8:42 AM
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: tach
Craig,
Exactly - this is what I was thinking - but with Lightspeed giving 3 P/R and
the mag giving ?
-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org on behalf of Craig and Denise Woolston
Sent: Mon 12/11/2006 8:13 AM
To: 'Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list'
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: tach
John-
I never found out for sure about this one, but I set my mag switches up
with DPDT switches so that if one is off the EIS gets the signal through the
other switch. That way it's transparent but I always have a tach signal.
See attached page.
Craig
XL-5FG Flying in Palmdale, CA
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
More information about the Reflector
mailing list