REFLECTOR: Lycoming Idle speed adjustment procedure forfuelinjected engines

Wayne wowens at darientel.net
Sat Dec 2 11:39:52 CST 2006


pdf came through fine on mine.
Wayne
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Jorge Bujanda 
  To: 'Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list' 
  Sent: Saturday, December 02, 2006 12:23 PM
  Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Lycoming Idle speed adjustment procedure forfuelinjected engines


  Hi Andy,

  I am not sure if it is my PC but, on the contrary, I believe it is much TOO clear.  I can only see blank pages  J    

  Regards,

  Jorge

   

   

   


------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On Behalf Of Andrew Ellzey
  Sent: Friday, December 01, 2006 10:11 PM
  To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
  Subject: REFLECTOR: Lycoming Idle speed adjustment procedure for fuelinjected engines

   

   

  Anyone interested see attached fuel injected Lycoming Idle speed adjustment procedure. Mack Faxed this to me and requested that I post it to the reflector. Sorry its not to clear, this is the best that I could do and keep the file size below 250KB.

   

  Andy Ellzey



------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  _______________________________________________
  To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

  Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
  user:pw   Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
  Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20061202/1768425d/attachment.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list