REFLECTOR: Nose Oil Cooler cable connection

Andy Millin amillin at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 27 12:26:50 CDT 2006


Phil,

By now your question seems to have created a new online Wiki manual as well
as a response from Scott B.  The man.

But, I think the informaiton you are looking for is in suplmental
instructions.  The front oil cooler and heater are "optional" and
instructions for installation would have been provided with the oil cooler,
not in the manual.

FWIW,

Andy

  -----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Phil Hooper
Sent: Saturday, August 26, 2006 12:22 AM
To: 'Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list'
Subject: REFLECTOR: Nose Oil Cooler cable connection


Perhaps I'm crazy, but I'm not finding instructions in the manual for
working on the flap and connecting the cable control for the nose oil
cooler.  I find brief verbiage in the engine/propeller sections but not much
more.  Can anyone help?



More information about the Reflector mailing list