REFLECTOR: Nomex/Stainless

Pat Shea xl340hp at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 25 13:16:37 CDT 2006


Just like I said, FiberFrax and .20 stainless...

Kurt, here's a link to a pic on Rich's website showing
how nice the thicker SS looks:

http://www.rguerra.com/velocity/engine/underTheEngine.jpg

Pat

--- Scott Baker <sbakr at comcast.net> wrote:

> FiberFrax with 0.020 Stainless
> SB
> 
> 
> ----- Original Message ----- 
> From: "Pat Shea" <xl340hp at yahoo.com>

> > Kurt,
> > 
> > I concur with Jack. Last I heard the factory was
> still
> > using the nomex covered by thin stainless, but now
> > they cover that with a thicker piece of stainless.
> > That's certainly going to give you better fire
> > protection along with a more professional looking
> > installation. The thin SS has a tendency to
> wrinkle
> > (see attached photo).
 


__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around 
http://mail.yahoo.com 


More information about the Reflector mailing list