REFLECTOR: stick on copper antenna tape

gpoole gpoole at zeta.org.au
Thu Aug 24 00:27:00 CDT 2006


Hey Jack,

 

That is a really good price! After your indication of where to go, I’ve
checked the stained glass supplies here in OZ and can only get ¼” copper
tape in 36 yard lots starting at over AUD$20. Don’t suppose you might buy me
a roll and send it to a container I have heading this way if I re-imburse
you for it do you?  Alternatively
I don’t need 50ft so if you want to sell
some of what you already have then I’d be greatly obliged!

 

Regards,

 

Greg in Sydney

STD RG E

Greg Poole 
Consultant and Principal 
POOLED RESOURCES PTY LTD 
3 Cheltenham Close, Castle Hill NSW 2154 
Ph: 02 9899 2737   Mob: 0414 273199 
Fax: 02 9899 2737  
HYPERLINK "mailto:gregpoole at saaachapter11.com"gregpoole at saaachapter11.com 

-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Jack Prock
Sent: Thursday, 24 August 2006 1:35 PM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: stick on copper antenna tape

 

I just went through this same thing. I looked around and found the tape at 

a stained glass store like Neal suggests. It is the EXACT same stuff

that Velocity sells though their site. 

 

A full 1/2" roll 50 ft long was $8 at the stained glass store. I had to call
around, since

not all of them carry it...but within 5 minutes of calling, I found some

ten miles away.

----- Original Message ----- 

From: HYPERLINK "mailto:nhoffoss at comcast.net"Neal Hoffoss 

To: HYPERLINK "mailto:Jim_Agnew_2 at yahoo.com"Jim Agnew ; HYPERLINK
"mailto:reflector at tvbf.org"Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list 

Sent: Wednesday, August 23, 2006 9:58 AM

Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: stick on copper antenna tape

 

Jim, if you're in a hurry, you can get the tape at any stained glass supply
store.  


--
No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.1.405 / Virus Database: 268.11.5/426 - Release Date: 23/08/2006



-- 
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.1.405 / Virus Database: 268.11.5/426 - Release Date: 23/08/2006
 
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20060824/7b777bc3/attachment-0001.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list