REFLECTOR: Completed and flying 173 FG Elite For Sale

Ron Brown romott at adelphia.net
Tue Aug 22 15:28:04 CDT 2006


Hi Gary,

Still for sale?  (I didn't see it on Barnstormers this morning).

 I have somebody that is looking at another 173 and I'll tell him about 
yours if it is still available.

Ronnie


----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Gary T. Ciampa" <gciampa at nc.rr.com>
To: <reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Saturday, July 29, 2006 1:46 AM
Subject: REFLECTOR: Completed and flying 173 FG Elite For Sale


> Folks,
>
> If you know of anyone interested in buying a completed 173 FG Elite,
> please have them take a look at this Oshkosh winner:
>
> http://home.nc.rr.com/n127dh/
>
> I've also placed an ad in controller.com and barnstormers. Thanks for
> your attention.....
>
> Gary
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit 
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
> 



More information about the Reflector mailing list