REFLECTOR: Fix gear wheel pants

John Tvedte JohnT at comp-sol.com
Tue Aug 22 08:18:44 CDT 2006


Here is a side view of our wheel pants - 

		-----Original Message----- 
		From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org on behalf of davedent at comcast.net 
		Sent: Mon 8/21/2006 10:25 PM 
		To: reflector at tvbf.org 
		Cc: 
		Subject: REFLECTOR: Fix gear wheel pants
		
		
		For those that are interested in the wheel pants that Cory Bird designed, I found a picture of them on my old Long EZ.  
		Cory made the plug and I barrowed them and made some molds from them.  I still have the molds.  I have two piece type and four piece type.  
		The picture was taken while I was still fitting them to the EZ.  
		 
		If the attachment is let through you can see it bigger
		 
		Dave

-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: application/ms-tnef
Size: 153581 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20060822/66d724de/attachment-0001.bin 


More information about the Reflector mailing list