REFLECTOR: Fix gear wheel pants

John Tvedte JohnT at comp-sol.com
Mon Aug 21 23:20:26 CDT 2006


Here is a front pic of our plane....

	-----Original Message----- 
	From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org on behalf of davedent at comcast.net 
	Sent: Mon 8/21/2006 10:25 PM 
	To: reflector at tvbf.org 
	Cc: 
	Subject: REFLECTOR: Fix gear wheel pants
	
	
	For those that are interested in the wheel pants that Cory Bird designed, I found a picture of them on my old Long EZ.  
	Cory made the plug and I barrowed them and made some molds from them.  I still have the molds.  I have two piece type and four piece type.  
	The picture was taken while I was still fitting them to the EZ.  
	 
	If the attachment is let through you can see it bigger
	 
	Dave

-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: application/ms-tnef
Size: 113597 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20060821/22552f56/attachment-0001.bin 


More information about the Reflector mailing list