REFLECTOR: AirVenture Cup Race Photo Gallery
Rich Guerra
rich at rguerra.com
Mon Aug 21 18:33:00 CDT 2006
Phil,
seems to work ok now. Possibly your request timed out if my server was busy?
(I also posted on the canard list so maybe that's why.) Try again and let me
know. I hope nobody else had trouble! I want to encourage more folks to
participate. I'd love to have Velocity's be the most well represented plane!
(Well, if you count RV's of various sizes, we would have to get over 20 VELO's!
:-) At least I'd like to see more of us than the SX-300's!!)
Let me know...
Rich
> Rich, I get 404'd when I click on the link.
>
>
>
> _____
>
> From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
> Behalf Of Rich Guerra
> Sent: Friday, August 18, 2006 8:29 PM
> To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
> Subject: [SPAM] REFLECTOR: AirVenture Cup Race Photo Gallery
>
>
>
> To ALL:
>
>
>
> It took me a while to get organized, but I FINALLY uploaded my photo
> collection covering the AirVenture Cup Race and Oshkosh 2006. I thank Pat,
> Jack, Tim and others for their kind words about the race and RACE 24. You
> guys plus Scott Jones and Joe Schifferl really made this Race special!
> Having all those Velocity's in one place was a real hoot and I think
> demonstrated that our planes can make a pretty respectable showing. The Race
> was a real showcase of fantastic planes and was a great time for all. There
> are a LOT of photos which tell the story of not only the Race itself, but
> all of the fun we all had both before and after the event itself.
> Hopefully, the Race gallery conveys a little of what makes this event
> special.
>
>
>
> The Velocity factory couldn't make it due to mechanical difficulties with
> the factory demo but they have my thanks and those of the other racers for
> sponsoring the event. I hope that they will do so again next year and maybe
> even fly in the Race! It would be a nice way to help put a lot of VELO's on
> the front flight line for all to see!
>
>
>
> For those that couldn't make it this time, I hope that you will consider it
> for next year. It's a GREAT way to get into OSH and a great deal of fun!
> Let's see if we can get more than 5 Velocity's in the next Race!
>
>
>
> Check out the AIRVENTURE CUP RACE section on my web site:
>
> http://www.rguerra.com/velocity/
>
>
>
> Enjoy!
>
>
>
> RIch Guerra
>
> Velocity XL RG N724X aka RACE 24
>
>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list