REFLECTOR: IO 360C1C installed in a std elite rg

dean fitzbag dfitzbag at msn.com
Sun Aug 20 08:37:11 CDT 2006


When I had the same problem, the factory told me to slightly rotate the engine.  I will fit that way, though it is  a close fit.
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: jack hayes<mailto:jetjock at frontiernet.net> 
  To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list<mailto:reflector at tvbf.org> 
  Sent: Sunday, August 20, 2006 12:32 AM
  Subject: REFLECTOR: IO 360C1C installed in a std elite rg


  I am in the process of hanging the engine and have a two spots  where the cowling is in contact with the engine.
  The number one intake pipe is just barely touching the lower cowl and the plenum box  above # 1 cylinder is contacting the upper cowl.
  I spoke with Scott Baker at the factory the other day and he said to expect some contact on this engine and to put a bulge in the cowl. Anyone out there with an IO360C1C  in a standard elite that would have a comment? 
  The engine is horizontally level. Number two intake is being modified so that should not be a problem.
  Thanks for any help you may give
                                                   Jack Hayes
  _______________________________________________
  To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

  Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
  user:pw   Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
  Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20060820/6afdab20/attachment.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list