REFLECTOR: AirVenture Cup Race Photo Gallery

Rich Guerra rich at rguerra.com
Fri Aug 18 22:28:50 CDT 2006


To ALL:

It took me a while to get organized, but I FINALLY uploaded my photo 
collection covering the AirVenture Cup Race and Oshkosh 2006.  I 
thank Pat, Jack, Tim and others for their kind words about the race 
and RACE 24.  You guys plus Scott Jones and Joe Schifferl really made 
this Race special!  Having all those Velocity's in one place was a 
real hoot and I think demonstrated that our planes can make a pretty 
respectable showing. The Race was a real showcase of fantastic planes 
and was a great time for all.  There are a LOT of photos which tell 
the story of not only the Race itself, but all of the fun we all had 
both before and after the event itself.  Hopefully, the Race gallery 
conveys a little of what makes this event special.

The Velocity factory couldn't make it due to mechanical difficulties 
with the factory demo but they have my thanks and those of the other 
racers for sponsoring the event.  I hope that they will do so again 
next year and maybe even fly in the Race!  It would be a nice way to 
help put a lot of VELO's on the front flight line for all to see!

For those that couldn't make it this time, I hope that you will 
consider it for next year.  It's a GREAT way to get into OSH  and a 
great deal of fun!  Let's see if we can get more than 5 Velocity's in 
the next Race!

Check out the AIRVENTURE CUP RACE section on my web site:
http://www.rguerra.com/velocity/

Enjoy!

RIch Guerra
Velocity XL RG N724X aka RACE 24
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20060818/9444e674/attachment.html 


More information about the Reflector mailing list