REFLECTOR: RG main gear hydraulic seal
steve korney
s_korney at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 18 11:25:54 CDT 2006
The picture looks correct.....
Best... Steve
----Original Message Follows----
From: Jeffrey Clough <jclough at gci.net>
Reply-To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list <reflector at tvbf.org>
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list <reflector at tvbf.org>
Subject: REFLECTOR: RG main gear hydraulic seal
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 22:30:59 -0800
I took my main gear hydraulic cylinder to the local shop to have the snap
ring removed only...and they disassembled the whole cylinder
(D'oh!)...now I have no way of knowing the correct orientation of the
hydraulic seal/washer at the ram end of the cylinder (see attached
picture)....it has a flare or 'flange' on one side of it and I do not
know the proper orientation for re-assembly...can anyone help? ( I
think I forgot the picture in my other post)
Jeff Clough 173 RG Franklin IVO clamshell
<< seal.jpg >>
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
More information about the Reflector
mailing list