REFLECTOR: Matco Brake fluid

Ann DaSilva samann1 at verizon.net
Thu Aug 17 14:59:59 CDT 2006


Over the years I have bought DOT 5 silicone brake fluid at NAPA and CARQUEST
auto stores.
  -----Original Message-----
  From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org]On
Behalf Of Andrew Ellzey
  Sent: Thursday, August 17, 2006 1:02 PM
  To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
  Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Matco Brake fluid


  I'll answer my own question, a search on the internet indicates that I
should be able to find it at NAPA stores. This is probably the only
automotive store that I didn't try. Still like to know where everyone else
found it if this information isn't true.

  Andy
    ----- Original Message -----
    From: Andrew Ellzey
    To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
    Sent: Thursday, August 17, 2006 11:50 AM
    Subject: REFLECTOR: Matco Brake fluid


    The Velocity manual chapter 8 says to use DOT 5 brake fluid for Matco
brakes. Where can you buy Dot 5 brake fluid or what is everyone else using.

    Andy Ellzey
    XLRG


----------------------------------------------------------------------------


    _______________________________________________
    To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

    Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
    user:pw     Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
    Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20060817/cc20669c/attachment-0001.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list