REFLECTOR: What I learn from this

Keith Hallsten KeithHallsten at quiknet.com
Mon Aug 14 01:45:22 CDT 2006


Dave,

 

I too thank God that you have safely come through your latest series of
adventures!

 

It sounds like you are getting some more use out of the 76"-pitch Catto
prop.  Let me know when you're done with it!

 

Regards,

 

Keith Hallsten

 

 

  _____  

From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of davedent at comcast.net
Sent: Sunday, August 13, 2006 10:33 PM
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Subject: REFLECTOR: What I learn from this

 

For those interested in a good story.  Read the attached.  It happen on my
way back from OSH. The story is still in progess. 

If it can go wrong, it will. Murphy lives in my hangar.  My wife says, this
year anyway. . 

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20060813/eca0a700/attachment.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list